Voting

Monday, October 3, 2011

Owie!!

Alaina had a little accident on Thursday...she slipped and fell down the stairs at Grandpa & Grandma Mac's.  After I got the call I hurried over there and knew right away something must have been broken and I actually think I said to Lynne - do you think she broke her collar bone?!  Yep she did!  After a quick visit to urgent care we got her all fixed up in her new accessory for the next 4-6 weeks - this beautiful new Hawaiian sling.  She has been a real trooper and very good at keeping it on!  After a very crabby weekend with lots of pain medication, I'm happy to report that she's starting to feel much better and getting back to her feisty two year old self.  We made a deal that if she wants to go to dance class on Monday's she has to wear the shoulder immobilizer and she willfully put it on and headed right out the door! 


Day 1 - NOT HAPPY!!

Day 2 - I've had better days!

Day 4 - Finally a smile! - Lets go to dance!!

Isn't my shoulder immobilizer cool?!

Showing off her cards that she received in the mail already!!  She is very excited to get mail!!   Thanks everyone for the calls, cards, balloons, pumpkins and treats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment