Voting

Friday, October 21, 2011

Alaina's First Haircut!

We decided it was finally time for Alaina to get her first haircut, so we took her in last Saturday to visit our friend Stacey!  Daddy got his hair cut first and then it was Alaina's turn!  I was a littler nervous for how she would act because she told me the night before that "she didn't want to get her hair trimmed cause it would hurt!"  I assured her it would not hurt and Stacey would do a great job! She sat perfect the whole time!  It was a very small, but much needed trim! 

Before!

With her pretty cape on!

Don't get too close to my ears with that scissors!

I love getting my hair blow dryed!

After, such a big girl!

Alaina and her new stylist Stacey!

And a quick ride for doing such a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment