Voting

Monday, September 12, 2011

The great Minnesota get together!

We decided it was time for Alaina's first trip to the great Minnesota get together!  We picked the perfect day, it was 70 degree's and nice and packed... but then again when is it not?  We

We started off with a ride on the carousel with Papa!

There's my mommy & daddy!  Look how much fun I'm having!

The big slide!!...Mommy was worried I would get scared...

But, I showed her!  I LOVE the big slide!!


Next we hit up the birthing center!!

I really wanted to hold all the babies...but they we're too scared of me!

Me & Papa!


Have you tried the strawberry frozen yogurt?  Yummy, Yummy in my tummy!


I don't know why I'm standing in front of this weird looking mouse thing..my mom told me to?!

Even Elvis was at the State fair!

And we saved the best for last!!  The Kid Way!!

This slide was fun, but not nearly as fun at the BIG slide!

Bumper Boats!


Hot air balloon ride with Grandma Kathy!

This is fun!


And the night cap, a chocolate dipped frozen banana!  Save yourself the extra calories..it was nothing special!

All in all we had a great trip to the great Minnesota get together and I think we'll definitely have to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment