Voting

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Sun & Fun Filled Weekend!

We had a fun and sun filled weekend outside!  We started with dinner at Grandma's on Thursday! Friday we went to the pool with Katie and Elena(our future babysitter!)  Saturday we just hung out at home in our undies(see pic below!)  Sunday we had the pool filled up by 8:30 and spent the morning outside playing with the neighbors, Eric and Jon.  Then after a much needed nap we took off on a bike/rollerblade/jogging stroller trip around town!  We stopped at the park for a quick swing and then headed to DQ for some cool treats!  It was a great weekend and I hope the nice weather is here to stay!

Aren't my new shades cool?!

Watch out people, I DO NOT know how to steer!

Elena and Alaina




Just playin' in the sandbox in my undies!

Daddy's finally home after a week long work trip to ND!!

Sleepy time!
So, excited to have Eric over, not so sure Eric likes her choke hold though!

I guess Eric can borrow one of my five pairs of sunglasses...



Going crazy in the yard, Eric's here!

Our trip to the park before DQ!
Yummy Ice Cream!!




No comments:

Post a Comment