Voting

Monday, October 4, 2010

TC 10 Mile!!

I got suckered into another run... Yes, one of my lovely friends talked my into doing another long run! But, every time I do it, I love it more and more! This was by far one of the best courses we've done. The Twin Cities 10 mile is a lottery, so we signed up as a group and we we're very lucky to get in! Go Team Angerman! The team was Jessi, Tara, Jessi's sister Steph, her fiance Randy and myself! This was my favorite run for two reasons, it was absolutely beautiful and I had my best time! Randy finished first @ 1 hr 26 min, Tara & I second @ 1 hr 33 min and Jessi & Steph finished @ 1 hr 42 minutes!

Now I am done!.....You hear that Jessi and Erin! No more of this non-sense!... Actually I've decided since you have each talked me into one, I owe you one... ! So that is a surprise I'll save for you guys for Christmas, I'll let you know what you're doing with me next year! ; ) Love ya!


Tara & I just crossing the finish line(me pointing to Jon & Amber, surprised someone from my family actually came to watch! Thank you, it meant a lot to me!) Jessi, Steph & Randy
We're done!! Time for Caribou!

No comments:

Post a Comment