Voting

Monday, October 11, 2010

Picking the Perfect Pumpkin!

After our trip to the orchard and a much needed nap, we decided we needed pumpkins also! We headed up to Zywiec's to pick out the perfect pumpkin (or squash!).... Alaina was infatuated with all the different squash! She picked one out right away and had to carry it around with her the whole time we looked for pumpkins! We knew we were in for it when we had to rip it out of her arms and put it in the oven for dinner!... Major meltdown! The squash was delicious and the pumpkins look great on the front doorstep!

More silly hay thingy's!
I don't know, I just liked, so I took a picture!
Takin' a break from our search!
Hmmmm... which one?

This one! This is my pumpkin, keep your hands off!
Seriously CUTE! No we did not put her like that, she did it herself!
Back away from my squash!

1 comment: