Voting

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day/Birthday to Mommy!

We had an eventful weekend at the cabin last weekend! We celebrated my big 2-9 on Saturday and Father's Day on Sunday! We took a trip to Zorbaz by boat on Saturday to have some delicious pizza and enjoy my free birthday bloody mary! Alaina LOVES Zorbaz as mush as her momma & daddy do, which is good because we can hardly go to the cabin without a trip to get some pizza! Saturday night g'ma & g'pa Mac and Sarah Thell watched Alaina while we celebrated! We had a nice "booze cruise" around the lake and then headed to Moonlight Bay for some great people watching, a (few) pitchers of beer and a few spins on the dance floor! But, the most important part of the weekend was FATHER'S DAY! We spent some time on g'ma & g'pa's new toy they bought for the cabin, hid under the boat lift from the rain and eventually the sun came out so we took a couple dips in the lake! Alaina got to spend some quality time with all her daddy's on Sunday, the most important daddy - Brian, her grand-daddy Mac and then her Pappa Wiech on Sunday night for dinner! Thanks everyone for a great weekend!

Brian, thanks for being such a great daddy to Alaina and wonderful husband to me! We love you!
Oh my, look at this giant sand box I found!

Hmm, I kind of remember this boat thing?
Zorbaz, Yummy! My and my girls!

Not too sure about this paddle boat thing!
Rain, Rain go away! Come again when we're not at the cabin!
1,2,3
Jump!
I have the best daddy in the whole wide world!

No comments:

Post a Comment