Voting

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Escape!

I had a very interesting morning on Thursday! Brian left for work @ 6:20 and I was just finishing blow drying my hair when all of the sudden someone pushes the bathroom door open... I look over(at my eye level) - no one there? Look down and there stands Alaina, pacifier in her mouth and a blankie in each hand....I immediately think and say shockingly - Alaina what are you doing?.....Ummmm wait...I thought Brian left for work? Oh he must have forgot something and came back to grab it...heard Alaina and decided to grab her for me?.... NOPE! This little turkey decided to climb out of her crib! Must have bumped her head on the rocking chair - notice the red mark on her forehead in picture below...AND notice how funny she thinks it was to climb out of her crib and come surprise me! Well there should be no more surprises, the crib is at the lowest level it can go! Happy Thursday Mommy, aren't I cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment