Voting

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Grandma & Grandpa Mac's Surprise 60th Birthday Party!

We threw a surprise party for Denny & Lynne at Muddy Waters last week and it was definitely HOT, HOT, HOT...but Fun, Fun, Fun!  Happy 60th Birthday to the best grandma, papa, mom and dad we could ever ask for! 


Lukey was chilling with Gary, while momma was trying to cool off!


Lukey and Great Grandpa Larry having a blast... with the fan!


Tally & Alaina patiently waiting to get some of that delicious cake!

Ok, so as I was looking through pictures, I came to these....Yes, I purposely put 8 of the same picture on here because I was laughing hysterically at the faces of everyone...we never really did get a good pic...as you'll see below! Funny though...Denny looks good in EVERY picture!






Alaina..."I'm so over this, can't we just eat the damn cake!"





Happy Baby...Happy Grandma!


1 comment:

  1. These are hilarious! Not sure how I missed this post but I did. Hopefully the cake was worth the wait! :)

    ReplyDelete