Voting

Monday, May 4, 2009

Burnin' Thighs!

The weekend started out perfect... Brian let me have 3 hours off on Saturday to do WHATEVER I wanted to do! Caribou, Target and my next favorite thing... A nice run with Maggie.. Not really thinking that I took about a seven month break.. I ran the usual 5 miles I usually run!? About mile 4 was when it really hit me... 5 MILES!!! What am I thinking? I am really sore! I'm going to be really sore tomorrow! I came home and told Brian I was really sore and he said... Well yeah, why would you run 5 miles when you haven't ran in months? Hmmm.... why did he not ask me that before I left?? ( I told him before I left I was running 5 miles and I would be back in an hour...probably 15 minutes longer since I haven't gone for so long!) Sunday was a beautiful day of relaxation and recovery!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those hours off amazing? :) Course, I can't say that I ever spent any of my free time running...or working out for that matter. You rock!

    ReplyDelete